Jasmine Silver Needles
A fragrant jasmine scented white tea, Jasmine Silver Needles marries the delicate taste of white tea with the scent of jasmine blossoms. Packed with antioxidants and often low in caffeine, this tea is refreshing and energising.
The beautiful, distinctive leaves of Jasmine Silver Needles are some of the rarest and most distinctive available. Silver needles is a white tea formed from a very special cultivar of tea plant that produces long, thin, downy tea leaves and hand-picked in the very first days of the season, slightly hand-rolled and slowly dried for the sweetest, most fragrant white tea infusion.
This jasmine white tea is created naturally by scattering pure jasmine blossoms over the freshly picked and shaped needles before drying and then left to absorb the scent naturally. The result is a delicate, fragrant jasmine infusion which is delectable, balanced and slightly sweet.
Place one dessertspoon per cup into an infuser, filter or teapot. Switch the kettle off, before it boils, when you hear the water rumbling. Add the hot, but not boiling, water and infuse for 4 minutes.
Jasmine White Tea, Jasmine Flowers
May contain traces of nuts
Our small sample size caddy is the perfect way to try a new tea.
Contains tea for approximately 10 cups of White Tea.
The refill carton, available in Standard and Large, is a perfect, environmentally friendly way to replenish your Tea Palace Caddies. Contains enough tea for approximately 50 cups (Standard) or 80 cups (Large) of White Tea.
**Please note this container is not airtight and therefore once opened tea should be transferred to an airtight caddy or storage jar.
Our bespoke purple damask caddy is the perfect way to keep your tea fresh.
Contains tea for approximately 50 cups of White Tea.
Our Large bespoke purple damask caddy is the perfect way to keep your favourite tea fresh.
Contains enough tea for approximately 80 cups of White Tea.
- White tea has been proven to provide protection within the body for the skin and skin cells. It protects the cells from sun damage and possibly prevents skin cancer thanks to the protective measure it takes once inside the body. (tea.topicgiant.com)
- According to studies performed at the Linus Pauling Institute of Oregon State University, white tea appears to have more potent anti-cancer qualities than green tea
- a 2004 study at Pace University concluded that white tea can help your body's immune system fight off viruses and dangerous infection-causing bacteria.
- The same study concluded that fluoride-rich white tea helps prevent the growth of dental plaque, the chief cause of tooth decay.
- Growing evidence suggests that antioxidants found in white and green tea have the ability to not only minimize signed of ageing, but also to prevent their appearance. (origins.co.uk)
In aromatherapy, jasmine essential oil is believed have a tranquillizing effect. Now, scientific research has confirmed that the smell of jasmine does indeed act as a mild sedative.