White Peony with Peach
Picked from exclusive white peony from Fujian and blended with real peach pieces for a sweet yet subtle flavour.
Peach is highly prized in Chinese culture, said to possess vitality and medicinal qualities; it is therefore a natural ingredient to blend with the finest quality white tea to marry the best of Chinese indigenous plants for this delectable blend.
Smooth and palatable with a sweet and fresh aroma, this blend still produces a characteristically clear liquor and immensely drinkable tea.
Infuse 1 tea spoon per cup at approximately 80 degrees for 3 minutes, and serve. Strain well to achieve perfect clarity and serve pure and unadulterated.
White Tea, Apple Pieces, Hibiscus Petals, Mango Pieces (mango, sugar), Papaya Pieces (papaya, sugar), Flavouring, Sunflower Petals, Cornflower Petals, Marigold Petals
May contain traces of nuts
Our small sample size caddy is the perfect way to try a new tea.
Contains tea for approximately 10 cups of White Tea.
The refill carton, available in Standard and Large, is a perfect, environmentally friendly way to replenish your Tea Palace Caddies. Contains enough tea for approximately 50 cups (Standard) or 80 cups (Large) of White Tea.
**Please note this container is not airtight and therefore once opened tea should be transferred to an airtight caddy or storage jar.
Our bespoke purple damask caddy is the perfect way to keep your tea fresh.
Contains tea for approximately 50 cups of White Tea.
Our Large bespoke purple damask caddy is the perfect way to keep your favourite tea fresh.
Contains enough tea for approximately 80 cups of White Tea.
- Leaving tea leaves so close to their natural state means that white tea contains more polyphenols than any other type of tea. It is these powerful antioxidants that are responsible for killing cancer-causing cells.
- White tea has been proven to provide protection within the body for the skin and skin cells. It protects the cells from sun damage and possibly prevents skin cancer thanks to the protective measure it takes once inside the body. (tea.topicgiant.com)
- According to studies performed at the Linus Pauling Institute of Oregon State University, white tea appears to have more potent anti-cancer qualities than green tea
- a 2004 study at Pace University concluded that white tea can help your body's immune system fight off viruses and dangerous infection-causing bacteria.
- The same study concluded that fluoride-rich white tea helps prevent the growth of dental plaque, the chief cause of tooth decay.
- Growing evidence suggests that antioxidants found in white and green tea have the ability to not only minimize signed of ageing, but also to prevent their appearance. (origins.co.uk)